Date: May 24th, 2022
Time: Light breakfast at 8:30am. Workshop starts at 9:00am.
Location: thINCubator – 326 Broad Street, Utica, NY 13501
Cybersecurity is extremely important for businesses of every size. A weak cybersecurity profile puts a company and its employees at risk. Not only are finances and operations affected, cyber-attacks diminish your reputation and customers’ confidence. Everyone involved in cyber-attacks is stressed financially and/or emotionally. For Department of Defense contractors, it also puts the future of its government contracts in jeopardy.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn about some of the biggest threats in the cyber security space today – ransomware, phishing, botnets, DDoS, malware, social engineering, and more.
- Find out what business owners should be looking for and who is responsible for the safety of information.
- Find out how the NIST 800-171 guidelines and upcoming CMMC regulations relate to manufacturers.
- Discover why small and medium manufacturers are the top three most targeted industry by cyber attackers.
- Find out about the services and funding assistance opportunities available for smalland medium manufacturers.
- Learn the steps you can take right now at no cost to help improve your overall cybersecurity profile.
- And more!
There is no registration fee for this event, but seating is limited.
To register, call AIM at (315) 624-9800 or e-mail Paul LaPorte at [email protected] by April 30th.